I recently worked with a child who struggles with attention during group activities; we implemented a visual schedule to help them stay focused, and it made a world of difference! I’m curious to hear what strategies others have used to create inclusive environments that cater to individual learning needs.
Visual schedules are great! I once used a simple color-coded chart for a child who needed extra support. It was like giving them a map for a treasure hunt — kept them engaged and focused! Have you tried using any interactive elements, like stickers, with the schedule?
I love using visual timers too! They really help maintain focus during transitions… @hannah_welch21, have you tried that?
It’s so frustrating when kids can’t focus, right? I had a similar experience where a fidget tool really helped one child stay engaged during circle time. For me, it was all about trial and error, but when I found something that clicked, it made all the difference. @andrea_marks20, have you ever tried incorporating tactile materials?