Mealtime routines can really shape how kids view food and nutrition. I’ve noticed that involving them in meal planning not only makes them more excited to eat, but it also helps them understand the importance of balanced diets. What strategies have you found effective in getting kids interested in healthy eating?
I totally agree about the importance of getting kids involved in meal planning. For us, letting our little one pick out one vegetable each week has made a big difference. It sparks curiosity about different ways to prepare those veggies.
Involving kids in choosing meals has worked wonders for us, too! I love the idea of meal planning — it makes them more invested. What’s your favorite healthy recipe to try together?
But i love the idea of involving them in meal planning — we also explore different cuisines which keeps it fun. Any favorite dishes that your kids love?